Click Here to Register Online
An annual membership is just $20 per child and $15 per child for Towson University faculty/staff and current Tiger Club members (July 1, 2013-June, 30 2014). Applicants must be in the eighth grade or below (13 years and younger) and membership and member benefits run from September 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014.
Annual Membership Benefits include:
• Official “Junior Tiger Club” T-shirt
• 2013-14 Membership Card
• Free admission to all regular season home events for the following sports:
Baseball, Field Hockey, Women’s Soccer, Softball, Men’s & Women’s Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track & Field and Volleyball
• Free admission to any five (5) sporting events of your choice. Tickets are based on availability.*
• Quarterly e-newsletter
• Junior Tiger Club Birthday Card from Doc
• Autograph sessions with Tiger student-athletes
• Participate in on-field/court contests
• Accumulate Tiger Club points through your Junior Tiger Club membership
• Invitations to special events such as:
* - Towson Athletics sells tickets for the following sports: football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, gymnastics, men’s lacrosse and women’s lacrosse.
Click HERE to download the printable registration form.
Click HERE to download and print out Doc's Halloween Coloring Page.
Contact the Junior Tiger Club
If you have questions or need assistance, call (410) 704-4281 or email TigerClub@towson.edu. Membership fees include shipping and handling for the gift pack.