The Junior Tiger Club sponsored by Chic-fil-A is a fun and interactive all-sport group for young Towson Tiger fans in 8th grade or below. The Junior Tiger Club offers youngsters the opportunity to attend Towson University Athletic events as well as meet Tiger student-athletes. Club members will have benefits above and beyond the average fan. We guarantee this year will be fun and we hope you will join us for it!
An annual membership is just $20 per child and $15 per child for Towson University faculty/staff and current Tiger Club members (July 1, 2012-June, 30 2012). Applicants must be in the 8th grade or below (13 years and younger) and membership and member benefits run from September 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
Annual Membership Benefits include:
• Official “Junior Tiger Club” T-shirt
• 2012-13 Membership Card and Lanyard
• Free admission to all regular season home events for the following sports:
Baseball, Field Hockey, Men’s & Women’s Soccer, Softball, Men’s & Women’s Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track & Field and Volleyball
• Free admission to any five (5) sporting events of your choice. Tickets are based on availability.*
• Quarterly e-newsletter
• Chil-fil-A coupons
• Junior Tiger Club Birthday Card from Doc
• Autograph sessions with Tiger student-athletes
• Participate in on-field/court contests
• Accumulate Tiger Club points through your Junior Tiger Club membership
• Invitations to special events such as:
Junior Tiger Club Parties: Invitation to a Junior Tiger Club party sponsored by Chic-Fil-A at one (1) of each: Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball and Men’s Lacrosse
* - Towson Athletics sells tickets for the following sports: football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, gymnastics, men’s lacrosse and women’s lacrosse.
Click HERE to download and print out Doc's Coloring Page.
Click HERE to download and print out Doc's Halloween Coloring Page.
Contact the Junior Tiger Club
If you have questions or need assistance, call (410) 704-4281 or email JRTigers@towson.edu. Membership fees include shipping and handling for the gift pack.