TOWSON, Md. - Season tickets for the 2010 Towson University football campaign at Johnny Unitas® Stadium will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, April 1, it has been announced by the Towson University Department of Athletics.
Season tickets for 2010 Tiger football are available at the same price as last year as the Tigers continue to offer affordable family entertainment.
Gold Chair Back seats are available for $75 each while Adult Season Tickets are $50 each. Season tickets for children are priced at $30 each.
Members of the Towson University faculty and staff can purchase reserved seat season tickets for $30 each.
In their second season under the direction of Coach Rob Ambrose, the Tigers will play a challenging five-game home schedule that includes contests against Coastal Carolina, Massachusetts, James Madison, Rhode Island and Maine.
All season ticket holders from 2009 can renew their season tickets now by clicking on the following link:
Current season ticket holders who renew their seats before the priority deadline of April 14 will receive a complimentary Towson Football mini-helmet. Towson Football mini-helmets will be distributed at the Tigers' annual Black and Gold Spring Game on Saturday, May 1.
There are many benefits to becoming a Towson football season ticket holder:
- They are guaranteed to have the same seats for the entire season and they receive the first opportunity to purchase single game tickets
- They will receive the first opportunity to purchase to attend the Minnegan Room Pre-Game Club before tickets are sold to the general public.
- They receive souvenir tickets for each Tiger home football game.
- They receive a complimentary Towson football helmet car sticker.
- They receive an invitation to attend the Towson Football Kickoff event in August.
- They will be entered in a contest to win two sideline passes for each home game.
- They receive an invitation to participate in a free football mini-camp that features instruction from the Towson coaches.
- They receive game week e-mails regarding traffic advisories and other important information.
- They will also receive a priority ticket buying opportunity for the 2011 Tiger football game against Maryland in Byrd Stadium.
Groups of 20 or more may be eligible for special discounts and should contact Tim Kaiser at (410) 704-3156 for more information.
Parking passes for the entire 2010 season will be available for $40 each.
Individual game tickets will go on sale during the summer and those prices have remained the same. Single game tickets for adults are priced at $12 in advance and $15 on game day. Single game tickets for children are priced at $8 in advance and $10 on game day.
Tickets may be purchased on-line on www.TowsonTigers.com. Tickets may also be purchased by phone at the Towson University Ticket Office at (410) 704-2244. The Towson University Ticket Office is located on the first floor of the University Union. From Monday to Friday, the ticket office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
2010 TIGER FOOTBALL HOME SCHEDULE
|September 11||Coastal Carolina|
|October 2||Massachusetts *|
|October 9||James Madison * (Family Weekend)|
|October 30||Rhode Island * (Homecoming)|
|* Colonial Athletic Association games|
* Colonial Athletic Association games
# # # # #