TOWSON, Md. - Season ticket holders for Towson University football receive a number of special benefits that enhance their experience as Tiger football fans.
In addition to having great seats for the Tigers' attractive five-game home schedule at Johnny Unitas® Stadium, season ticket holders will receive invitations to a pair of special events during the pre-season.
Tiger football season ticket holders receive an invitation to the Tiger football kickoff dinner, scheduled for Monday, August 23 in the Auburn Pavilion. At the dinner, season ticket holders will receive a chance to meet the Tiger senior football players and Coach Rob Ambrose. Coach Ambrose and his seniors will highlight the dinner program with a preview of the 2010 season.
Each season ticket holder receives an invitation to the dinner and may bring a guest.
On Saturday, August 14, Coach Ambrose and his coaching staff will conduct a football mini-camp for the exclusive benefit of season ticket holders. Season ticket holders will have the opportunity to learn the basics of football from the Tiger coaching staff in both a classroom and on-field setting. All season ticket holders who attend the mini-camp will receive a commemorative tee-shirt.
"We are very excited to invite season ticket holders to join us on campus for a day to learn the intricacies of football," says Coach Ambrose. "Our season ticket holders will have the opportunity to learn terminology, X's and O's, and run drills that our players do every day. The entire coaching staff is privileged to interact with our closest supporters and I am looking forward to seeing them in August."
Season tickets for the 2010 Tiger football campaign at Johnny Unitas® Stadium are currently on sale. Season tickets are available at the same price as last year as the Tigers continue to offer affordable family entertainment.
"Towson football provides my family with the opportunity to see great college in a cozy state-of-the-art stadium just ten minutes from my house," says Kieffer Rittenhouse, a season ticket holder for the last two years. "Tiger football season tickets are available at an affordable price. You can't beat the entertainment value at a Tiger football game."
Gold Chair Back seats are available for $75 each while Adult Season Tickets are $50 each. Season tickets for children are priced at $30 each.
Members of the Towson University faculty and staff can purchase reserved seat season tickets for $30 each.
In their second season under the direction of Coach Ambrose, the Tigers will play a challenging five-game home schedule that includes contests against Coastal Carolina, Massachusetts, James Madison, Rhode Island and Maine.
The full list of benefits to becoming a Towson football season ticket holder:
- They are guaranteed to have the same seats for the entire season and they receive the first opportunity to purchase single game tickets
- They will receive the first opportunity to purchase to attend the Minnegan Room Pre-Game Club before tickets are sold to the general public.
- They receive souvenir tickets for each Tiger home football game.
- They receive a complimentary Towson football helmet car sticker.
- They receive an invitation to attend the Towson Football Kickoff event in August.
- They will be entered in a contest to win two sideline passes for each home game.
- They receive an invitation to participate in a free football mini-camp that features instruction from the Towson coaches.
- They receive game week e-mails regarding traffic advisories and other important information.
- They will also receive a priority ticket buying opportunity for the 2011 Tiger football game against Maryland in Byrd Stadium.
Groups of 20 or more may be eligible for special discounts and should contact Tim Kaiser at (410) 704-3156 for more information.
Parking passes for the entire 2010 season will be available for $40 each.
Individual game tickets will go on sale during the summer and those prices have remained the same. Single game tickets for adults are priced at $12 in advance and $15 on game day. Single game tickets for children are priced at $8 in advance and $10 on game day.
Season tickets are on sale now and may be purchased by clicking on the following link:
Tickets may also be purchased by phone at the Towson University Ticket Office at (410) 704-2244. The Towson University Ticket Office is located on the first floor of the University Union. From Monday to Friday, the ticket office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
TIGERS' 2010 HOME SCHEDULE
|Sept. 11||Coastal Carolina|
|Oct. 2||Massachusetts *|
|Oct. 9||James Madison * (Family Weekend)|
|Oct. 30||Rhode Island * (Homecoming)|
|Nov. 13||Maine *|
* Colonial Athletic Association games